|Schedule||Monday - Friday from 3:00pm to 11:30pm|
The Production Mechanic provides mechanical support for manufacturing/packaging operations associated with the production of Nutramax’s quality products as well as facility maintenance.
• Planning and organizing the mechanical steps required in the production of safe quality products
• Performing set-up and adjustments to manufacturing/packaging equipment to ensure assigned machines run at peak efficiency and operations are within the cGMP guidelines and SOPs
• Maintaining and repairing all mechanical equipment pertaining to production, including but not limited to, filling, packaging and manufacturing equipment, in accordance with cGMP procedures
• Performing general facilitiy maintenance such as plumbing, HVAC and electrical
• Interacting with external vendors or contractors for services associated with the mechanical operations of production equipment and facilities
• Maintaining spare parts inventory
• Adhering to all established Standard Operating Procedures and Safety Policies (i.e., lockout/tagout)
• Performing assigned preventive maintenance tasks for production equipment and facilities operations
• Training new employees on the maintenance of equipment, safety of equipment, SOPs and GMPs on an as needed basis
• Performing other assigned duties that may be required in meeting company goals and objectives
This position requires a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years of experience as a mechanic in a GMP or Pharmaceutical environment. Attention to detail and process analytical skills are required. Must have good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all staff levels. Additionally, this position is required to stand on a regular basis and use hands and arms to lift and reach. Must be able to lift/move packages and material weighing a minimum of 50 lbs.
Nutramax Laboratories has facilities in Maryland and South Carolina to meet our customer's needs and expectations.
South Carolina Facility
Nutramax Laboratories, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Ref: 10016Return to Job Listings