Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Cosequin vs. Dasuquin?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cosequin vs. Dasuquin?

Cosequin vs. Dasuquin? 6 years, 1 month ago #2475

• Anonymous
What is the difference between Cosequin and Dasuquin? Is one less expensive than the other to give to a 70lb. dog on a daily basis? Can I give the equine formula to my dog with the proper weight dosing?

Cosequin vs. Dasuquin? 6 years ago #3070

• Anonymous
Dear Monica,Dasuquin represents new technology in the arena of joint health support supplements. Dasuquin contains optimal amounts of glucosamine hydrochloride and chondroitin sulfate ingredients that are present in Cosequin) as well as the addition of a potent ingredient called ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables). Cell studies have shown that the combination of glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate plus ASU works better than glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate alone at inhibiting the expression of several agents involved in cartilage breakdown. The cost should be about the same for either product at a maintenance basis.Although the equine product may be used in dogs, I would recommend using the dog product for your dog as it will be more cost efficient. Please contact our customer service department at 1-800-925-5187 between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm eastern time Monday through Friday if you have any further questions about Dasuquin. Best wishes, Ron Kettenacker,DVM Nutramax Laboratories, Inc.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.64 seconds