Username Password: Remember me

Denosyl vs Denamarin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Denosyl vs Denamarin

Denosyl vs Denamarin 5 years, 5 months ago #3194

• Anonymous
Hi,
I've been giving my dog Denosyl for about a month along with a high potency milk thistle product. It seems to be working great, now I've discovered Denamarin, my question is this: since I'm already giving a high dose of milk thistle do I really need Denamarin or would the Denosyl be more potent? Do they contain the same about of SAMe? Another Q: are the chewables better than the hard tablets? I read on your website they are better absorbed. Thanks for any guidance in these matters.

Denosyl vs Denamarin 5 years, 5 months ago #3196

• Nutramax Staff
Denamarin contains the same amount of S-Adenosylmethionine per dose as found in the corresponding size of Denosyl. Milk thistle extracts are poorly absorbed, however the active compounds in the silymarin from milk thistle, called silybins, have been complexed with phosphatidylcholine in Denamarin to greatly enhance absorption and provide much higher blood levels of the active compounds for liver support. The new chewable Denosyl tablets have been shown to provide quicker absorption of S-Adenosylmethionine, and now Denamarin is also available as a chewable tablet from your veterinarian.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.31 seconds