NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE THE 50 UNITED STATES (INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA) AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- How To Enter: The Holiday Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) shall commence at 10:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 11, 2013 and cease at 11:59 PM ET, January 5, 2014, (“Sweepstakes Period”), and shall be governed by the Holiday Sweepstakes (“Official Rules”). To enter the Sweepstakes, eligible individuals must visit www.facebook.com/nutramaxlabs (“Facebook Website”) and follow the on-screen instruction to complete and submit the Sweepstakes entry form during the Sweepstakes Period. Individuals that do not have access to Facebook Website may go to http://www.nutramaxlabs.com/contests/rules/holiday2013.html (“Nutramax Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to complete and submit the Sweepstakes entry form during the Sweepstakes Period. For purposes of the Official Rules, Facebook Website and Nutramax Website will collectively be referred to as “Website”. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, an entry is “received” when the Website’s servers, or third party application that is used to conduct Sweepstakes online, record the entry information upon clicking the final “Submit” button (or relevant button indicating that submission of information is to be sent). Proof of sending, such as an automated response confirming entry, “thanks for entering, etc.”, does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Entries made by any other individual [or any entity] and/or originating at any other web site or e-mail address, including, without limitation, commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service site, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes allows for participants to refer additional individuals to enter the Sweepstakes (“Referred Individuals”). For each Referred Individual that completes and entry form to the Sweepstakes, the participant who referred the Referred Individual will receive an additional entry to the Sweepstakes, restrictions/ limitations of total number of entries described hereunder. All Referred Individuals that complete and submit an entry form will be entered into the Sweepstakes, and be treated as a regular participant. Referred Individuals will abide by the Official Rules stipulated herein, including, but not limited to, eligibility restrictions. REFERRAL OF INDIVIDUALS IS NOT A REQUIREMENT OR CONSIDERATION TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES. Those who do not abide by these Official Rules, follow the instructions, or fill in all required fields will be disqualified. LIMIT ONE (1) NON-REFERRAL ENTRY PER PERSON REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY, and LIMIT OF FIFTEEN (15) ADDITIONAL ENTRIES PER PERSON BASED ON REFERRED PERSON ENTERING SWEEPSTAKES. All individuals will have the same opportunity to obtain identical number of total entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entries that are forged, altered, mechanically reproduced or generated by macro, bot, or other automated means will not be accepted and will be void. Sponsor’s liability for any irregular entry shall be limited to replacement of another entry. Participating submitting their information through the Website shall be bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and participants must be the age of eighteen (18) or over. Employees and relatives of those employees of Sponsor, its divisions, subsidiaries, distributors, representatives, and any promotion or advertising agency associated with this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win a prize. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, relatives shall be defined as spouse, father, mother, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and/or grandchildren. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Selection of Winners/Odds: On or about January 10, 2014, (“Selection Day”) a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor in accordance with these Official Rules will be conducted by Sponsor’s designated judges. One (1) grand prize winner and three (3) smaller prize winners will be chosen on Selection Day (“Secondary Prize”). Decisions by Sponsor’s or Sponsor’s agents are final. Sweepstakes potential winners will be notified within a reasonable period of time from Selection Day that they have won a prize in the Sweepstakes (subject to Sponsor’s verification procedures), and shall be contacted, at Sponsor’s sole discretion) either at the mailing address, telephone number or e-mail address provided upon entry to Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes potential winners shall be required to sign and return a claim form, affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release (unless prohibited by law) and/or tax forms, which may require the winner to provide his or her Social Security Number, within the time frame specified by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited. If any prize, prize notification or Sweepstakes-related communication is rejected, faulty or returned as undeliverable or if winner cannot be reached after a reasonable attempt has been made by Sponsor (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), that winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received by Sponsor in accordance with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or declare Sweepstakes null and void and rescind any prize if, in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Sweepstakes have been violated or comprised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Sweepstakes or alter or amend these Sweepstakes rules at any time
- Prizes: One (1) grand prize winner will a three hundred dollar ($300) prize pack filled with Sponsor product and paraphernalia. Three (3) additional winners will receive a one hundred dollar ($100) prize pack filled with Sponsor product and paraphernalia. Prize will be in the form of a tangible object, which Sponsor will send directly to designated address provided by winners. The deadline for redeeming the prize shall be three (3) months after winner is notified. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is three hundred dollars ($300) and the AVR of Secondary Prizes is one hundred dollars ($100) each. Content of Grand Prize and Secondary Prize(s) may vary from that advertised but ARV shall remain relatively the same. Actual value may fluctuate due to market conditions. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Prize legitimately claimed will be awarded. All federal, state and local taxes, as well as any expenses not specified as being provided in these Official Rules, are the sole responsibility of the winner. If winner does not accept or use the entire prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that prize or portion of the prize. No transfers, prize substitutions, or cash redemptions will be made or allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the stated prize or portions thereof with another prize or portion thereof of equal of greater value for any reason, including, without limitation, should the stated prize or portions thereof become unavailable. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All prize details not stated or specified in these Official Rules will be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Actual prize may differ from images used in advertising Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY FACEBOOK INC., SPONSOR, ITS DISTRIBUTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND ANY PROMOTION OR ADVERTISING AGENCY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT, DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, AND PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES, AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENCIES OF EACH (“RELEASED PARTIES”) FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE OR AWARDING OF ANY PRIZE OR GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED WITH THE PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE- OR SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Additional Disclaimers: Each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Released Parties are not responsible and/or liable for any of the following, whether caused by a Released Party, the participant, or by human error: any lost, late, incomplete, illegible, mutilated, or misdirected entries, e-mail, mail or Sweepstakes-related correspondence or postage-due mail; any error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in transmission or communication; viruses or technical or mechanical malfunctions; interrupted or unavailable cable or satellite systems; errors, typos, or misprints in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes Piece, Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, or delayed communications or entry information. Released Parties are not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. Released Parties are not responsible, and you may be disqualified, if your e-mail address does not work or if it is changed without prior written notice to Sponsor.
Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the participant and any Sweepstakes Entity, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded, or the determination of the winner must be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-pocket expenses (if any), not to exceed two hundred fifty dollars ($250), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
This Sweepstakes and any dispute arising under or related thereto (whether for breach of contract, tortuous conduct or otherwise) will be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, without reference to its conflicts of law principles. Any legal actions, suits or proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes (whether for breach of contract, tortuous conduct or otherwise) will be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Baltimore, Maryland, and each entrant accepts and submits to the personal jurisdiction of these courts with respect to any legal actions, suits or proceedings arising out of or related to this Sweepstakes . If any portion of these Official Rules is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, for any reason, that portion must be severed from the rest and must not affect the agreement to resolve all controversies and claims through arbitration. Sponsor's failure to or decision not to enforce any provision in these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials and these Official Rules (including any alleged discrepancy or inconsistency in these Official Rules), the discrepancy will be resolved in Sponsor's sole discretion. If Sponsor determines at any time in its sole discretion that the winner or potential winner is disqualified, ineligible, or in violation of these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to select an alternate winner, even if the disqualified potential winner’s name may have been displayed or announced publicly.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, (except where prohibited by law) each participant consents to the use of their name, picture, likeness, voice, biographical data, and/or any information contained in their entry in advertising, promotion and marketing materials throughout the world, including on the internet, by the Sponsor, its representatives, agents, promotional partners and third party marketing entities, without additional compensation, notice, review, or approval. Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the prize(s). Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from this Sweepstakes. Each participant further agrees to not damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from using the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void entries of any participants who Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes or who have violated these Official Rules. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an entry, the entry will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potentially winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES VIOLATES CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.”
- Winner(s) List/Official Rules: To find out who won, send your request with a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Nutramax Laboratories, Inc., Attn: Legal- Holiday Sweepstakes Winner List, 2208 Lakeside Boulevard, Edgewood, MD 21040. Requests must be received no later than six (6) months following the end of the Sweepstakes Period. For a copy of these Official Rules, print out these pages or send your request with a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope no later than the end of the Sweepstakes Period to: Nutramax Laboratories, Inc., Attn: Legal- Holiday Sweepstakes Official Rules, 2208 Lakeside Boulevard, Edgewood, MD 21040. Vermont residents may omit return postage for Official Rules requests.
- Sponsor: Nutramax Laboratories Consumer Care, Inc. 2208 Lakeside Boulevard, Edgewood, MD 21040. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any and all questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
Effective Date: January 31, 2013
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What Type of Information is Collected and How Do We Use It?
- Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- Third-Party Ad Serving and Traffic Analysis and Measurement Services
- Security for Personally Identifiable Information
- Updating/Correcting Your Personal Information and Contacting Us
- The Websites Are General Audience Websites
- Consent to Transfer
- User Names; Forums, Message Boards and Similar Pages
- Third Party Content and Links to Other Websites
- Social Media Sites and tracking
Information You Provide Us: You may provide information to us using the interactive functions of the Websites which may include: personal information, which is information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally, such as your name, address, zip code, e-mail address, credit card number, telephone and fax number(s); images you upload, success stories and other content you upload or provide us, your pet(s) names and health condition, and demographic information, such as gender, or similar information. You may also be asked certain questions about you or your business, which will help Us to better meet your needs and respond to your inquiries on various of our products and services. We may collect information at various places and in various forms on the Websites.
We may use the information we collect from you on the Websites to:
- Send you newsletters, e-mails and/or other non transactional communications you have consented to receive;
- Communicate with you regarding transactions between you and us (e.g. fulfilling and modifying orders, checking shipping and shipping status etc)
- Authorize or decline a new account request (e.g., for the MyVetPort or MyMedPort);
- Contact you regarding a sweepstakes, contest or promotion in which you have participated;
- Monitor and statistically analyze usage of the Websites and to improve the Websites and/or product offerings;
- Administer the Websites’ systems and for other internal business purposes;
- Contact you regarding comments, questions, or requests that you may have provided or information that you requested from Us;
- Customize the advertising and content you see;
- Interact with you on other websites that are designed to enhance interpersonal, business to consumer and consumer to consumer interactions such as Facebook®, Twitter®, Google®, YouTube®, Pinterest® and other similar sites (in this policy, "Social Media Site(s)")
- As otherwise disclosed to you.
Send to a Friend: If you send a friend a communication from one of the Websites, the information you provide (e.g., names, e-mail addresses, etc.) is used on a one-time basis to facilitate and confirm the communication and is not used for any other marketing purpose, unless otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or you opt in to additional communications.
Website Usage Information & Device Identifiers: We may receive and store certain types of usage information whenever you visit or interact with the Websites. For example, we may collect information about the page served, the time spent on a page, the source and terms used to request or find a page, the type of browser making the request, the preceding and subsequent page viewed and other similar information. We may also collect your internet protocol (IP) address or some other unique identifier for the particular device you use to access the internet, as applicable (collectively referred to as a "Device Identifier"). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer, your mobile device, or other device used to access the internet, and our computers identify your device by its Device Identifier. We may associate your Device Identifier with other information you provide. When analyzed, Website usage information helps us determine how visitors arrive at the Websites, what type of content is most popular, what type of content you may find most relevant, and what type of visitors are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising.
Web Beacons: The Websites and our e-mail messages may also utilize web beacons, pixel tags or similar technologies (as they become available), which are small graphic images or other web programming code (also known as "1x1 GIFs" or "clear GIFs") that allow monitoring and collection of information about the user of a web page, web-based document or message sent by the Websites or in emails or other electronic communications, such as the type of browser/device and software accessing the Websites. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web page or e-mail can act as a web beacon. Web beacons and similar technologies may be used for a variety of purposes, including, without limitation, to serve users with relevant content at the Websites, count Website visitors and monitor Website traffic patterns.
Scripts: Our Websites may use programming code that collects information about a user’s interactions with the Websites, such as what pages are visited, how many times they are visited and for how long. This code is downloaded onto your computer from our web server or a third party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Websites, and does not operate unless you are on the Website.
Mobile Device Identifiers: Certain mobile service providers uniquely identify mobile devices and we or our third-party service providers may receive such device information if you access the Websites through mobile devices or mobile device applications. Certain features of the Websites may require collection of mobile phone numbers and location identification data (i.e. your global positioning system location) and we may associate that information to your mobile device identification information. Additionally, some mobile phone service providers operate systems that pinpoint the physical location of devices that use their service. Depending on the provider, we and our third-party service providers may receive this information. We may also be provided this information in connection with your use of Social Media Sites, but you may be able to restrict that data using settings in those Social Media Sites
Legal Protections and Law Enforcement: We may disclose your information, including personally identifiable information, by compulsion of law, in response to a court or administrative order, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, discovery request or other valid law enforcement measure, to comply with a legal obligation, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing the Websites and applicable laws, or to protect the legal rights, interests, or safety of the Websites, our users or others. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with copyright owners, internet service providers, wireless service providers or law enforcement agencies in our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to you.
Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf: We employ third parties to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include the companies hosting or operating the Websites, processing and/or fulfilling orders for products purchased through the Websites, sending e-mail and/or other communications, maintaining customer and user information and databases, and credit card payment processing. These third parties may have access to your personal information in connection with performing such functions.
Sweepstakes, Contests and Promotions: We may offer sweepstakes, contests and other promotions through the Websites that may require registration. If you choose to enter a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with the administration of such promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law, such as on a winners list. Also, by entering a promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the promotion.
Business Transfers: We may share the information collected through the Websites with and among our affiliates and divisions. If we transfer any of our business, either by selling our assets, merging, consolidating, reorganizing, or by other means such as by a stock sale or other sales transaction in which we effectively transfers all or a portion of our business, or other corporate change (including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process), we reserve the right to disclose and transfer our assets, including, without limitation, the Websites, all information you have provided or we have otherwise collected, and its customer and sales files.
EEOC/Affirmative Action Reporting: In conjunction with laws and regulations enforced by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission ("EEOC"), the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs ("OFCCP") and similar state and local regulatory agencies, we may ask you to provide us with self-identifying information, such as veteran status, gender and ethnicity. Providing such self-identifying information is voluntary, but if you do provide us with such information, we may submit that information to the EEOC, the OFCCP and similar state and local regulatory agencies for business-related purposes, including, but not limited to responding to information requests, fulfilling regulatory reporting requirements and defending against employment-related complaints.
Non-Personal Information: We may also provide third parties with non-personal information, such as aggregate information regarding users of the Websites, demographic information, and Website usage information. For example, third parties may have access to information regarding the number of unique page requests, unique users of our Websites and aggregate information on the types of activities users conducted while on our Websites.
We uses reasonable efforts to protect and secure your personal information against unauthorized access. Please remember that the security measures taken are not foolproof; no Website can guarantee that personally identifiable information will be protected in all situations. Therefore, we can only state that we will make a reasonable effort to protect from unauthorized access the information that you provide. All information you transmit to us via the Websites is at your own risk. You agree that we are not liable for any data loss or unauthorized use of your information unless we engaged in knowing intentional misconduct.
The Websites may contain web pages through which you can change your preferences or update the personal information you have provided to us through the Websites. If you register to receive e-mail or other electronic communications from one of our divisions, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions provided to you in the applicable communication.
You can contact us in order to: (i) update or correct the personally identifiable information that we store about you; or (ii) direct us to render inactive on our systems all personally identifiable information that refers or relates to you. We may be reached by telephone at 800-925-5187 or by filling out the "Contact Us" page. Please note that if you request us to render inactive personally identifiable information that you provided, we may still use aggregate non-personal information and some personally identifiable information that you provided may continue to reside on backup tapes and other non-active systems used for data restoration purposes. We will not manually delete personally identifiable information that you provided from such backup media and we will always reserve the right to communicate with you about changes to our policies. If we reasonably determine owe a legal obligation to retain your information despite your request, we will retain your information, but only so far and to the extent that we reasonably determine that we are required to do so to comply with law.
The Websites are general audience Websites. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children younger than the age of thirteen (13) on the Websites and we will delete any information later determined to be from a user younger than thirteen (13).
The Websites are operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Websites or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
You may be asked to choose a user name and password in order to identify yourself on the Websites. Some features of the Websites may allow you to post communications that will appear on the Websites for other visitors to view and your user name may appear in connection with those Website postings. For that reason, you may not want to use your real name or the name of any other actual person as your user name. Please do not use sensitive passwords (for example, passwords you use to access bank accounts) as your password on our Websites.
We may make use of Social Media Sites to communicate with you, to provide you information, and to receive information from you. In some cases, this information exchange may be automated. For example, when you "Like" us on Facebook®, Facebook® may automatically make changes to our Facebook® site, include parts of your profile in our timeline, and may notify your friends that you have liked us. We do not control how Facebook®, or any other Social Media Site, uses your information, and your privacy is determined by those sites. Some Social Media Sites may use "tracking" technology - they may be able to know that you have visited us, and they remain active even after you leave our Websites. Again we do not control how these Social Media Sites operate, and in addition, we make no investigation into, and make no representation to you concerning, the operation, legality or other aspects of such third party tracking technology. We do not knowingly use tracking technology of you, other than as disclosed above in connection with your actual use of our Websites.