▲Based on U.S. studies published in peer-reviewed journals, the Cosamin® brand is the most researched glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate brand.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
“Help support and promote joint health with Cosamin®.”*
- Dr. Robert Henderson, Pharmacist Founder, Nutramax Laboratories
Cosamin® Joint Health Supplements*
Cosamin was developed by a pharmacist and in 1992 was the first FCHG49® Glucosamine Hydrochloride and TRH122® Chondroitin Sulfate combination brand on the market. Cosamin has been recommended by healthcare professionals for over 20 years and is the #1 researched glucosamine hydrochloride/chondroitin sulfate brand.▲
Compare Cosamin®DS & Cosamin®ASU Joint Health Supplements*
Original Researched Formula
The Original Glucosamine Hydrochloride/Chondroitin Sulfate Brand introduced in 1992• Contains 1500 mg FCHG49® Glucosamine Hydrochloride and 1200 mg TRH122® Chondroitin Sulfate
• Shown in laboratory cell culture studies to reduce markers associated with cartilage breakdown*
• Learn More about Cosamin DS Joint Health Supplement
• Researched ingredients of Cosamin DS plus the added strength of ASU
• Contains 1500 mg FCHG49® Glucosamine Hydrochloride, 800 mg TRH122® Chondroitin Sulfate, and NMX 1000® Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables
• The combination of actives as found in Cosamin ASU has been shown in laboratory cell culture studies to work better that the original glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate combination*▽
• Learn More about Cosamin ASU Joint Health Supplement
▽ In laboratory cell culture studies of markers associated with cartilage breakdown, it was found that the combination of ASU (avocado/soybean unsaponifiables) + glucosamine hydrochloride + chondroitin sulfate was BETTER than the combination of glucosamine hydrochloride + chondroitin sulfate in reducing these markers.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Looking for a vegetarian option to support your joint health?