What is Cosamin® DS?
Cosamin® is the #1 researched glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate brand and has been recommended by healthcare professionals for over 20 years. Cosamin®DS is proven to improve joint comfort and is suggested for everyday activity such as walking, shopping, gardening, etc.† One serving of Cosamin DS contains 1500 mg of our trademarked glucosamine and 1200 mg of our trademarked chondroitin sulfate. Laboratory studies show that the trademarked ingredients in Cosamin DS reduce the effect of markers associated with cartilage breakdown.
- 1500 mg Glucosamine HCl (FCHG49®)
- 1200 mg Chondroitin Sulfate (TRH122®)
- 1 serving contains the same amount of our trademarked ingredients used in published clinical studies
Cosamin® DS and Your Joint Health
There are differences in glucosamine/chondroitin brands, but Cosamin®DS is the #1 researched glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate brand.▲ It is proven to improve joint comfort by more published research than any leading joint supplement.** Cosamin DS has shown to be effective in U.S. published clinical studies. Cosamin®DS consists of the highest quality ingredients that are individually tested for bioactivity. Laboratory studies show that the combination of ingredients in Cosamin DS works better than glucosamine alone. Cosamin DS is tested for purity (including testing for heavy metals and microbial testing) and meeting label claim by industry respected, independent testing laboratories as well as by Nutramax Laboratories’ own Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
Ingredients in Cosamin®DS
FCHG49® Glucosamine HCl and TRH122® Chondroitin Sulfate – The combination has been shown in cell culture research to decrease levels of markers associated with cartilage breakdown and joint discomfort.
Supplement Facts & Directions for Use
Serving Size Information: One serving of Cosamin®DS contains 1500 mg (1.5g) of FCHG49® Glucosamine HCl and 1200 mg (1.2g) of TRH122® Chondroitin Sulfate.
Directions for Use: Take 3 capsules daily until desired comfort is reached. May reduce number of capsules taken daily to maintain comfort level. Capsules may be taken all at once or divided with meals.†
If you have any condition that requires medical attention always consult your physician before taking any dietary supplement. KEEP IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Cosamin®DS is tested and certified by NSF International. NSF certification ensures that dietary supplements do not contain unacceptable levels of contaminants. NSF developed the only American National Standard for dietary supplements (NSF/ANSI 173) with participation from a balanced stakeholder group including the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), National Institutes of Health (NIH), other federal agencies, state regulatory agencies, manufacturers, retailers, industry trade associations and consumer groups. NSF has worked for over a decade with sports organizations, anti-doping agencies and supplement manufacturers to evaluate and test these products and to help ensure their quality and safety.
- 1 Based on U.S. studies published in peer-reviewed journals, the Cosamin® brand is the most researched glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate brand.
- 2 A marker is defined as a characteristic (i.e. gene expression or protein level) that is objectively measured and evaluated as an indicator of a biological state or condition.
- ▲ Based on U.S. studies published in peer-reviewed journals, the Cosamin® brand is the most researched glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate brand.
- ** "Leading Joint Supplement" includes top 10 brands based in part on data reported by Nielsen through its AOD Service for the Supplement Category for the 52-week period ending 12/26/15, for the U.S. market. Copyright © 2016 Nielsen.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.