Animal Health Products by Health Type
Dasuquin is our most advanced joint supplement for dogs & cats. Containing glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU), it’s the most comprehensive supplement for your dog or cat.
*Source: Among veterinary brands. Survey conducted in July 2012 of small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements.
Cosequin, the #1 veterinarian recommended brand*, is the original researched brand that has been supporting joint health for over 10 years. There is a Cosequin formula for every degree of animal activity.*Source: Among retail brands. Survey conducted in July 2012 of small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements.
Cosequin, the #1 veterinarian recommended brand*. It's used by industry leaders like Phillip Dutton, Dell Hendricks, and Julie Goodnight.*Source: Survey conducted in April 2012 of equine veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements.
Only available to veterinarians, Consil is a bone graft material that your veterinarian may use during orthopedic or dental procedures.Consil stimulates the rate of bony growth while being resorbed and replaced with bone during the healing process. If your pet will be undergoing orthopedic or dental surgery in which a bone graft material will be used, discuss whether the use of Consil is indicated with your veterinarian.
- Helps support urinary tract health in dogs.
- Contains compounds that work to help stop certain bacteria from attaching to the inner lining of the bladder wall.
- Imuquin™ is a unique blend of ingredients that function to support the immune health of dogs. These ingredients include beta-glucan, marine lipids, and a mix of vitamins and minerals.
- The #1 veterinarian recommended liver support brand.†
- Two actives, one patented formula
- Contains S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe)and silybin
- Supports the dog’s liver with five key ingredients:
- Silybin A & B (from milk thistle)
- Vitamin E
- Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) oil
- Curcumin Extract
- Convenient administration in a tasty soft chew
- Can be used as a supplement to Denosyl® or Denamarin® when enhanced liver support is needed
- Capsules should be given with Proviable-KP paste for short-term use during times of intestinal imbalance and can be used alone for long-term intestinal health support and balance
- Contains billions of beneficial bacteria in each capsule
- A high-potency fish oil : A rich source of omega-3 fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) derived from cold water fish.
- Tasty formulation : Dogs love it!
- Dermaquin® is a skin support supplement that helps support a healthy response to allergens.
- For dogs and cats to help support normal behavior and facilitate a calming effect
- Contains multiple active ingredients all in one convenient chewable supplement
- Relaxation without sedation
- Available in tasty soft chews for dogs and cats up to 30 lbs. and in chewable tablets for dogs over 30 lbs.